July 2, Addressing the Irony: Three Styles of Leadership The contingent leader at times can lead through wisdom, and at other times can lead throug…. June 28, Load More Related Articles.
March 28, Key Coaching Questions A list of questions regarding information current state , intentions desired state and …. June 29, Four Questions for an Artful Feedback Interview For many executive coaches, the first step towards a successful coaching engagement is gat…. June 27, Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.
Get Monthly Email Updates. Become a Sponsor.
- Urban Dictionary: Next Question!
- Next question..
- Music Industry Analysis 1999-2003;
- Fragments of Stained Glass.
SF in Lawrence. About Us. Campbell Conference.
Science, Technology, and Society. Institute on Teaching SF. SF Writing Workshop.
Online Courses. Campbell Award. Sturgeon Award. Award Trophies.
Gunn Award. Hall of Fame Campbell Conference. Hall of Fame. What is?
Other phrases that might help you tee up the next question include:. Now, go back to those five phrases and play the role of a journalist.
- ASAP: Ages, Stages, and Phases.
- An inconvenient truth;
- Viver! / Life - Edição bilíngue (Português-Inglês) (Portuguese Edition).
- The Next Question by Austin Channing Brown — Kickstarter.
- 21 Days To A More Disciplined Life!
- And the Next Question is... Powerful Questions for Sticky Moments.
- And the Next Question Is - Powerful Questions for Sticky Moments (Revised Edition)?
What would the follow-up questions be? The answer is pretty obvious, right?
Advanced Media Training Tip: Tee Up The Next Question
Each of those phrases should elicit an obvious follow-up question. When should you use these phrases? You can use them at any time, but I find them of particular use during a live radio or television interview.